About the Conference
13th International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists
„THE ECONOMY OF BULGARIA AND THE EUROPEAN UNION IN THE GLOBAL WORLD”
University of National and World Economy (UNWE), Sofia, Bulgaria
Faculty of Finance and Accountancy
17 November 2017, UNWE, Sofia, Bulgaria
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
On behalf of the Organizing Committee I have the honor and the pleasure to invite you to participate in the 13th Annual International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists “The Economy of Bulgaria and THE European Union IN THE GLOBAL WORLD”, which will be held on 17 November 2017 at the University of National and World Economy (UNWE), Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Conference is organized by the Faculty of Finance and Accountancy at the UNWE and co-organizers of the conference are the following leading national and international universities:
- Higher School of Insurance and Finance (VUZF University) – Bulgaria;
- Alma Mater Studiorum Universita di Bologna-Sede di Rimini – Italia;
- University of Split, Faculty of Economics – Croatia;
- Poltava University of Economics and Trade – Ukraine;
- Lutsk National Technical University – Ukraine;
- Lodz University of Technology – Poland;
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics – Croatia.
The purpose of this International Conference is to give floor of the young scientists – PhD students and lecturers, to present their scientific research to the academic community and to discuss economic issues with Bulgarian and foreign scientists. This scientific forum takes place for its 13th time in succession, and the published scientific results from the previous 12 conferences prove the considerable potential of the young scientists for their future professional development. The format and the organization of this scientific event are orientated towards creating an academic atmosphere and an opportunity for a dialog and exchange of ideas between different levels in the academic community.
The conference is also opened for participation of students (BA and MA degrees of education) presenting their research interests and studies. Students will take part in the sessions and discussions with their lecturers as well as with business representatives and policy-makers.
1. Financial Policy, Financial Markets, Banking, Investments, Insurance and Social Insurance
2. Accounting Policy and Practice, Financial Audit, Controlling Systems and Internal Control
3. Research and Science, R&D, Relationship „Science – Business“, Innovations, Competitiveness, Project Management
4. Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, Corporate Control and Business Development in Bulgaria, the EU and in the Global Scale
University of National and World Economy (UNWE)
Large Conference Hall
Studentski Grad „Hristo Botev”, Blvd. “8 December”
Wishing you an active and successful participation in the conference.
Assoc. Prof. Silvia Trifonova, PhD,
Chairperson of the Organizing Committee of the conference